Hi, everyone

I hereby give you my genuine blessing, may it express my gentle cares and warm welcome......

Have a nice day!^^


Monday, January 3, 2011

3.1.2011 @_@

What a day>.<............so many cars....
i feel like welcome back to school life.........
but, I don't think so because I feel lazy, sleepy, moody in my class...
of course, i already spend my gaming time during school holiday..
no idea for study again.....

What a class>.<.....super crazy..
How crazy?
very very very very SUPER noisy!!!!
those boys sound like crow.....non stop chat here chat there....
super NOISY.... nosier than last year........even when teacher is teaching...
i feel this class got so many "gang team".....how terrible.....
one day we will scold by discipline teacher....

Recess time also change!!! but I already starving>> i need food to level up my energy.....
What can I DO? just waiting my watch tic-tok tic-tok until recess
~RIINNNGGGGG~ yeah!^^ we just like a swarm of bee run run run to canteen
~RIINNNGGGG~ again bell rings
YEAH !^^ it's time for go home!!

What happened to weather? it's raining....
oh gosh...... i din't have any umbrella
my uniform...
my shoes.....
my bag.....
my book........
ALL WET!! @#~*&@
1st day of me, already like this.

What a bad day>.<.........GAH...........!
A whole new life starts again....
I.........I.........I.........
need to concentrate in my study again!!!..........GAH............

1 comment: