Hi, everyone

I hereby give you my genuine blessing, may it express my gentle cares and warm welcome......

Have a nice day!^^


Sunday, January 2, 2011

2nd day of 2011!

Wow! lolz so fast....a year and a year....those memory that i gain...
wow! so many happiness and many.....
this year rabbit year......... many people like rabbit? I DON'T KNOW
2011 year will change my life? i don't know
I just know.... I GOT TO GO TO SCHOOL AGAIN...00
schooling again....no more rest......
no more gaming time and relax
i can't imagine my life already......my life suppose to be...omg!@_@
However, yesterday is my symphony band 1st concert.....i
is was great! awesome!^^
we finally made this....it was first lovely memory of this year
YEEHAR..!

symphony band concert:Harmony in Symphony
conduct by: Mr. Mitsuo Nonami (japan)

No comments:

Post a Comment