Hi, everyone

I hereby give you my genuine blessing, may it express my gentle cares and warm welcome......

Have a nice day!^^


Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Whatever

When you are tired, try to take a break.
When you think you can't make it, you wanna withdraw it.
When you start crying, because of you are missing someone.
You know, there are some cases that you can't forget easily.
Not all of us will quit something precious easily.
But,
If you willing to, I am okay with anything.


Actually, I just translate a poem from chinese to english.
But I translate with my own understandings.
Yeah, I found this poem interesting.
What i met in my life, what i heard, what i learned
And especially for my friend,
Don't worry, everything will be fine.
I hope everything will be alright.




No comments:

Post a Comment