Hi, everyone

I hereby give you my genuine blessing, may it express my gentle cares and warm welcome......

Have a nice day!^^


Monday, January 23, 2017

Local food from Kuala Lumpur & Petaling Jaya area

Let's visit my second food blog,
I know I love to eat,
and love to take photo.
that's why I will introduce more about my food hunt.
stay tuned, everyone!!!!


KL style laksa, but it looks like penang style

curry mee. yup and it tastes like curry, instead of laksa soup base.
Where is this place: WONDERMAMA, Avenue K.
Rating for overall: 6/10
Price: 5/10


and this is Hakka Mee. It tastes like Sarawak Kolomee, but it is so tasty! It is a must to try it out!
Where is this place: Tong Sui Kai, Petaling Jaya. (night shift)
Price: around RM6++

WAN TON MEE!!!!! I ordered a clear soup base instead of dry wanton mee, because I wanna to try it.
conclusion is super delicious and their wan ton are so tasty, the mee was kinda similar to hakka mee but it has its own style.
where is this place: ss17 Petaling Jaya, near Kim Seng Restaurant, the hawker centre.
price: around RM6++

another wan ton mee, clear soup base, but i think this is better than the previous one.
why? you ask why? because their dumpling is special, it is big and the fillings are quite big portion.
where is this place: tong sui kai, petaling jaya (morning shift)
price: RM7
okay, this is LAKSA, the real Laksa that i found it hardly!!!
when i found it, i am so excited and proud of myself. (bluffing again........)
yeah, it tastes as similar as the penang style laksa.
Really nice, ho chiak!!!!
YOU MUST TRY IT!
where is this place: Petaling street (in the middle area, near morning market area)
price: RM7

No comments:

Post a Comment