Hi, everyone

I hereby give you my genuine blessing, may it express my gentle cares and warm welcome......

Have a nice day!^^


Friday, November 26, 2010

心情日记(2)

today, all symphony member go to school cause we will have a competiton at somewhere
but,
suddenly CANCEL...........
we all HUH?? why??
for one important excuse.....
haiz,
i know, this is my first experience to have this.....
so sad and no mood....
some of my member also feel very sad...
today we just practice some song for our symphony concert
everyone play so hard for the competition..
i just know, maybe this is our fate
not only me.....
wish just today only
ONLY.....
hope next year of the competition,
we can participate in.........
from now on,
everyone, keep it up....
now i just wish our symphony concert on 1/1/2011
we can done a good job...
YEAH!! symphony band.....
GOOD LUCK!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment